Warner Independent to remake André Téchiné's Thieves
March 25 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Independent Pictures has made a deal with Mission Entertainment to remake out director André Téchiné's Thieves (Les Voleurs). Larry Gross (We Don't Live Here Anymore) will write the New Orleans-set American remake, about a policeman who is the black-sheep son of a family of thieves. The original French version featured several lesbian sex scenes involving the film's star, Catherine Deneuve.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room