Warner Independent to remake André Téchiné's Thieves
March 25 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Independent Pictures has made a deal with Mission Entertainment to remake out director André Téchiné's Thieves (Les Voleurs). Larry Gross (We Don't Live Here Anymore) will write the New Orleans-set American remake, about a policeman who is the black-sheep son of a family of thieves. The original French version featured several lesbian sex scenes involving the film's star, Catherine Deneuve.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend