Warner Independent to remake André Téchiné's Thieves
March 25 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Independent Pictures has made a deal with Mission Entertainment to remake out director André Téchiné's Thieves (Les Voleurs). Larry Gross (We Don't Live Here Anymore) will write the New Orleans-set American remake, about a policeman who is the black-sheep son of a family of thieves. The original French version featured several lesbian sex scenes involving the film's star, Catherine Deneuve.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians