Gay parenting memoir set for big screen
March 26 2005 1:00 AM ET
Hart Sharp Entertainment has optioned Edwin John Wintle's memoir Breakfast With Tiffany, due in print in June from Miramax Books, according to Daily Variety. Wintle, who's a literary agent by trade, has already stirred buzz with this memoir, which tells how he went from single middle-aged gay New Yorker to overnight parent as the guardian of his troubled 13-year-old niece, Tiffany.
Meanwhile, Hart Sharp Entertainment is in preproduction on The Night Listener, an adaptation of Armistead Maupin's novel to be directed by Patrick Stettner, starring Robin Williams and Toni Collette. Hart Sharp's next release will be Proof, based on David Auburn's Pulitzer Prize-winning play, starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Anthony Hopkins.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview