R Family Vacations announces star-studded lineup for 2005 cruise
April 23 2005 12:00 AM ET
R Family Vacations--the gay and lesbian family travel company headed by Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky--has released more information about the company's second cruise, scheduled to depart New York City on July 10. Rosie O'Donnell will host the opening night ceremonies as well as the premiere screening of the HBO documentary All Aboard: Rosie's Family Cruise. She will also attend the cruise's other shows, which will include a concert with Cyndi Lauper; a comedy showcase hosted by Judy Gold; a Queer as Folk screening with Sharon Gless; and performances by Broadway and pop performers including Liz Calloway, John Tartaglia (Avenue Q), Suzanne Buirgy, Gavin Creel, and the Kinsey Sicks. The cruise will also offer yoga and fitness classes taught by Susan Powter, an inspirational speech by out former NFL player Esera Tuaolo, and a cooking class presented by Art Smith, Oprah's personal chef. For more information, visit www.RFamilyVacations.com.
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide