Rupert Everett sells his memoirs for $1.8 million
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The London Daily Mail reports that Time Warner won the battle for the rights to out actor Rupert Everett's upcoming memoirs, to the tune of $1.8 million. Everett promises the book will be a tell-all, including his adventures in Hollywood and as a male prostitute. Literary agent Ed Victor showed a 22,000-word sample to prospective publishers, noting, "This is one of the hottest auctions I have conducted." No word yet on when the book will be published.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay