Rupert Everett sells his memoirs for $1.8 million
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The London Daily Mail reports that Time Warner won the battle for the rights to out actor Rupert Everett's upcoming memoirs, to the tune of $1.8 million. Everett promises the book will be a tell-all, including his adventures in Hollywood and as a male prostitute. Literary agent Ed Victor showed a 22,000-word sample to prospective publishers, noting, "This is one of the hottest auctions I have conducted." No word yet on when the book will be published.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender