Rupert Everett sells his memoirs for $1.8 million
May 23 2005 11:00 PM ET
The London Daily Mail reports that Time Warner won the battle for the rights to out actor Rupert Everett's upcoming memoirs, to the tune of $1.8 million. Everett promises the book will be a tell-all, including his adventures in Hollywood and as a male prostitute. Literary agent Ed Victor showed a 22,000-word sample to prospective publishers, noting, "This is one of the hottest auctions I have conducted." No word yet on when the book will be published.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View