Duchovny: I'd Go Gay for Stars
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 12 2011 9:50 AM ET
Californication star David Duchovny indicated that Twilight actors Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner top a "long list" of men he'd go gay for that also includes film director Woody Allen.
Hollywood Life reported on the statement of Duchovny, who was treated as a sex addict in 2008 and plays one in the Showtime series. He is married to actress Tea Leoni.
“If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for,” said the former X-Files star. “Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies. I don’t know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They’re all fantastic.”
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer