Duchovny: I'd Go Gay for Stars
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 12 2011 9:50 AM ET
Californication star David Duchovny indicated that Twilight actors Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner top a "long list" of men he'd go gay for that also includes film director Woody Allen.
Hollywood Life reported on the statement of Duchovny, who was treated as a sex addict in 2008 and plays one in the Showtime series. He is married to actress Tea Leoni.
“If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for,” said the former X-Files star. “Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies. I don’t know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They’re all fantastic.”
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People