BY Brandon Voss
January 28 2011 12:10 PM ET
10. FILM: The Roommate
Out February 4, this Single White Female for the Gossip Girl generation stars Leighton Meester as a psycho obsessed with her college roomie, a Meester doppelgänger played by Esquire’s reigning “Sexiest Woman Alive” Minka Kelly. Though she’s using her sex appeal for evil — who doesn’t? — Meester shares a steamy smooch with One Tree Hill’s Danneel Harris. Burlesque’s Cam Gigandet and 90210’s Matt Lanter provide man-candy.
9. TV: Million Dollar Listing
Forget plummeting property values. Charismatic Malibu realtor — and former Playgirl cover model — Madison Hildebrand officially updated his Facebook status from “polyamorous” to “gay” after participating in the No H8 campaign last season. “Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I can’t fuckin’ throw it down,” he says to new agent Josh Altman when the real estate reality show returns for a fourth season February 3 on Bravo.
8. THEATER: Bring It On: The Musical
Opening January 28 at Atlanta’s Alliance Theatre, this world premiere — based on the 2000 teen flick about rival cheerleading squads — boasts an original libretto by out Avenue Q book writer Jeff Whitty. The creative dream team also includes the composers of Next to Normal and In the Heights, but thank Whitty for La Cienega, a generally accepted Afro-sporting transgender cheerleader played by out performer Gregory Haney.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview