BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
We keep seeing movie posters everywhere featuring Disney's newest villain, Dr. Facilier of The Princess and the Frog. He's quite a dandy fellow, if you ask us. The feather in his top hat and his dapper jacket with tails got us thinking about our favorite Disney villains of all time, which made us realize that they basically all have some serious diva traits. Take a step onto memory lane — hopefully your mom won't have to bust out the sheet protectors because of those awful Ursula nightmares again.
Cruella De Vil — 101 Dalmatians: Have you asked Cruella how she is lately? We're sure she replied, "Miserable, darling, as usual. Perfectly wretched." Spoken like a true, self-important diva. If Cruella De Vil were a real person, she would be the number 1 target of PETA — seriously, who is malicious enough to collect a ton of adorable puppies only to skin them? And no doubt, with those cheekbones, that lady's had some work done.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt