BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
Whether it's Vanessa Williams as a fictional pop star running away from Kathy Griffin's Ghost of Christmas Past or Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr as lovers trying to make a drug bust on Christmas Eve, we can't promise our 10 holiday movie picks are typical — but we can promise they'll be loaded with gay.
1. Home for the Holidays — Jodie Foster makes her second outing as a director an ensemble dramedy about an out-of-work single mother (Holly Hunter) who heads home for Thanksgiving to see her eccentric family (mom and dad are Anne Bancroft and Charles Durning, while her gay brother, Robert Downey Jr., steals the film). One of the best bickering family films ever made, and proof Foster really should direct more often.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video