Hot Sheet: Really Scary Mommies
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2013 1:53 PM ET
8. EVENT: A Queer History of Fashion, Ongoing
From 18th-century French menswear to a Jean Paul Gaultier kilt-and-trouser ensemble, there's no denying that LGBT people have had an influence on the fashion industry. New York's Fashion Institute of Technology celebrates 300 years of the LGBTQ people who have created, inspired, and worn some of the most iconic looks in history. — Michelle Garcia
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet