3 New Love Songs for Your Valentine's Day
BY Josh Hinkle
February 14 2012 3:41 PM ET
Queer dance band Tayisha Busay is one of three LGBT groups to release special Valentine's Day related music videos with its newest creation, "Heartmeat/Lovemuscle."
Band member Brandon Lalavek describes this slow jam is an "homage to our loves past and
present, as well as a defining moment as a band to learn how to breathe and let
a song flow."
The video features Lalavek attempting to
sign the words heartmeat and lovemuscle. This was added to the video after an
active deaf lesbian community in Washington D.C. requested the songs be
translated for a concert.
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Pope Francis Has Not Made Good on Transgender Rights
- Op-ed: What It's Like Being Trans In Military Academies
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 27 Awesome Gifts for Entertainment Buffs 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer for the Oscars December 19 2013 11:06 PM
- Travel Futuristic Vegas Nightclub Goes Gay December 19 2013 8:42 PM
- Obituaries Washington Marriage Equality Opponent Dies December 19 2013 8:10 PM
- Film Paul Rudd Set to Star in Marvel Comics Ant-Man Film December 19 2013 7:08 PM
- Entertainment News Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out December 19 2013 6:36 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Hotel Chain December 19 2013 6:33 PM