Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
In advance of the first shows on Friday, 300 Protestants led a group prayer against the pop goddess — they believe she promotes homosexuality and promiscuity. Another group called the Alliance for Sound Culture in Sexuality threw up posters around Seoul that accuse Gaga of "spreading unhealthy sexual culture" through "lewd lyrics and performances." The fliers have since been removed by government officials. See more of the Korean response to Gaga on the following pages.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Trans Advocate Brynn Tannehill's Powerful Advice on Anger, Allies