Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
In advance of the first shows on Friday, 300 Protestants led a group prayer against the pop goddess — they believe she promotes homosexuality and promiscuity. Another group called the Alliance for Sound Culture in Sexuality threw up posters around Seoul that accuse Gaga of "spreading unhealthy sexual culture" through "lewd lyrics and performances." The fliers have since been removed by government officials. See more of the Korean response to Gaga on the following pages.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere