Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
In advance of the first shows on Friday, 300 Protestants led a group prayer against the pop goddess — they believe she promotes homosexuality and promiscuity. Another group called the Alliance for Sound Culture in Sexuality threw up posters around Seoul that accuse Gaga of "spreading unhealthy sexual culture" through "lewd lyrics and performances." The fliers have since been removed by government officials. See more of the Korean response to Gaga on the following pages.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups