Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
In advance of the first shows on Friday, 300 Protestants led a group prayer against the pop goddess — they believe she promotes homosexuality and promiscuity. Another group called the Alliance for Sound Culture in Sexuality threw up posters around Seoul that accuse Gaga of "spreading unhealthy sexual culture" through "lewd lyrics and performances." The fliers have since been removed by government officials. See more of the Korean response to Gaga on the following pages.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun