WATCH: Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Video Premieres
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 16 2012 10:17 AM ET
Madonna has debuted the video for "Turn Up the Radio," the third radio-friendly single from her chart-topping MDNA album. The clip finds the entertainer taking a joy ride through the Italian coutryside to escape the maddening crowds but collecting a car full of attractive young men and women.
Watch the video, directed by Madonna's friend, photographer Tom Munro, below.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Todd Haynes To Direct Blanchett/Wasikowska in Patricia Highsmith Lesbian Potboiler 10 min 4 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 37 min 58 sec ago
- World News Australia's Penny Wong Fights Homophobic Comments 58 min 51 sec ago
- Women Pretty Little Liars Adds Rumer Willis to Roster and Lands Teen Choice Nominations 1 hour 1 min ago
- Music WATCH: Adam Levine Gets a Shirtless Paint Job 1 hour 14 min ago
- Books Three Great Books About HIV 1 hour 16 min ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer Uses Tig Notaro's Cancer for Her Own Personal Gain 1 hour 34 min ago