WATCH: Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Video Premieres
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 16 2012 10:17 AM ET
Madonna has debuted the video for "Turn Up the Radio," the third radio-friendly single from her chart-topping MDNA album. The clip finds the entertainer taking a joy ride through the Italian coutryside to escape the maddening crowds but collecting a car full of attractive young men and women.
Watch the video, directed by Madonna's friend, photographer Tom Munro, below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman