WATCH: Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Video Premieres
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 16 2012 10:17 AM ET
Madonna has debuted the video for "Turn Up the Radio," the third radio-friendly single from her chart-topping MDNA album. The clip finds the entertainer taking a joy ride through the Italian coutryside to escape the maddening crowds but collecting a car full of attractive young men and women.
Watch the video, directed by Madonna's friend, photographer Tom Munro, below.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride