WATCH: Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Video Premieres
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 16 2012 10:17 AM ET
Madonna has debuted the video for "Turn Up the Radio," the third radio-friendly single from her chart-topping MDNA album. The clip finds the entertainer taking a joy ride through the Italian coutryside to escape the maddening crowds but collecting a car full of attractive young men and women.
Watch the video, directed by Madonna's friend, photographer Tom Munro, below.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- PHOTOS: Homeless LGBT Youth Become Visible