One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Disputes Gay Rumors
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 17 2012 3:36 PM ET
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has decided to use Twitter to end speculation that he's gay and involved in a secret romantic relationship with bandmate, Harry Styles.
Some fans are so taken with the idea they've dubbed the two "Larry Stylinson." One of the band's followers again brought up the subject in a tweet, writing "Funny that no matter what happens they will never deny Larry."
Tomlinson has apparently had enough. Earlier this year he shared his amusement at the lingering suspicion, but after reading the fan tweet he finally decided to put the rumor to rest. On Sunday he replied, “Hows this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard. I’m happy, why can’t you accept that.”
He followed with another tweet, writing, "Still months on reading ridiculous conspiracy theories. It's upsetting that I have to read them daily. Thank god for the lovely people on here."
Tomlinson let the band's fans know that there's no hard feelings, adding, "I love all our true fans so f*****g much! That's a promise ! I assure you all I'm always true to myself ! # embarrassingtweet.
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade 1 hour 11 min ago
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM