One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Disputes Gay Rumors
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 17 2012 3:36 PM ET
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has decided to use Twitter to end speculation that he's gay and involved in a secret romantic relationship with bandmate, Harry Styles.
Some fans are so taken with the idea they've dubbed the two "Larry Stylinson." One of the band's followers again brought up the subject in a tweet, writing "Funny that no matter what happens they will never deny Larry."
Tomlinson has apparently had enough. Earlier this year he shared his amusement at the lingering suspicion, but after reading the fan tweet he finally decided to put the rumor to rest. On Sunday he replied, “Hows this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard. I’m happy, why can’t you accept that.”
He followed with another tweet, writing, "Still months on reading ridiculous conspiracy theories. It's upsetting that I have to read them daily. Thank god for the lovely people on here."
Tomlinson let the band's fans know that there's no hard feelings, adding, "I love all our true fans so f*****g much! That's a promise ! I assure you all I'm always true to myself ! # embarrassingtweet.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise