Photos: Adam Lambert's Birthday Looks Like Fun
BY Lucas Grindley
January 27 2013 1:37 PM ET
Out pop star Adam Lambert has a birthday coming up. And David Arquette's gift was on display via social media Saturday night.
The actor apparently stripped down to his underwear and gave Lambert a lap dance while they were celebrating at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood.
Actor Collin Owens shared one of the photos. And jewelry designer Markus Molinari, who is a partner in the club, posted, "I hope u’ll be bringing out the #CHAMP 4 my birthday like u did fur @adamlambert at @bootsybellows #lastnight" It wasn't long before the photos showed up on blogs, including Socialite Life.
Lambert himself shared a photo with Arquette in his lap, saying dryly, "Yup... this happened."
Happy 31st birthday, Adam Lambert! (For those keeping track, it's actually on Tuesday.)
Check out Lambert's photos from the night on the following pages.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion