WATCH: Gay Rapper Has 'No Selfie Control'
BY Jase Peeples
October 15 2013 11:21 AM ET
Cazwell, star of Here TV’s Boombox, is back with a new music video that’s easy on both the ears and eyes.
Those who can’t get enough of the gay rapper will find plenty to “like” in “No Selfie Control” as Cazwell croons about his inability to keep from posting shirtless pics of himself to social media and pleads “What do I have to do to get you to follow me?”
The track is both an education and a good-natured jab at the current fascination people have with repeatedly posting their filtered image through applications such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
From scantily clad models and laugh-out-loud moments to catchy lyrics and an infectious beat, all the staples that fans have come to expect from a Cazwell music video are present and accounted for in “No Selfie Control.” Take a look at the gay rap star’s study in social media trends below, directed by Athena Maroulis, and for the latest on Cazwell, stop by his official website.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Bill O'Reilly's 'War on Christmas' Led By Abortionists and Married Gays
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 1 hour 55 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 1 hour 56 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 1 hour 56 min ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM