The Starter Wife's Gay Secrets
BY Corey Scholibo
October 03 2008 12:00 AM ET
USA Networks has
released a special trailer created for the gay
audience for its new series The Starter
Wife. Based on the popular miniseries of the same name,
the comedy follows Hollywood ex-wife Molly,
played by Debra Messing, as she looks for love. Chris
Diamantopoulos reprises his role as her best friend,
Rodney, from the miniseries, and in this exclusive trailer
the network reveals that he will have an ongoing
relationship with Felix (James Black), a
successful action star with a secret. The Starter
Wife premieres on USA October 10.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men