WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 5:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor