WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 5:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels 10 min 34 sec ago
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' 39 min 51 sec ago
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 1 hour 7 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 1 hour 17 min ago
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 1 hour 33 min ago
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 2 hours 5 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 2 hours 38 min ago