WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 5:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015