WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 5:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'