WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 5:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations