WATCH: Dan Savage Helps Gay Frat Boys
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 12 2012 4:46 PM ET
Dan Savage offers advice to a Cornell University student who is concerned that the guy he's dating isn't fully comfortable with his sexuality, in an episode of the MTV series Savage U.
In the episode which will air at midnight tonight, Savage takes a stroll around campus with the student, who also reveals he secretly dated another fraternity brother.
Watch a clip from the episode below.
- Parenting Forum Shows Key Role of Parents in Winning Rights for Gays and Lesbians in China 0 sec ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 11 min 23 sec ago
- Television Meet the New Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race 1 hour 45 min ago
- Women WATCH: Real-Life Girlfriends Bria & Chrissy on '10 Things Lesbians Do on Saturdays' 1 hour 47 min ago
- Travel Stockholm Pride Sent an FU to Putin 1 hour 58 min ago
- Sports WATCH: Sportscaster Denies Calling Kansas Jayhawks 'Gayhawks' 2 hours 29 min ago
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 2 hours 56 min ago