WATCH: Modern Family's Gayby Lily Sings Adele
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 11 2012 12:08 PM ET
When Cameron and Mitchell decided to give up their quest fora second child on last season of ABC's Modern Family, we all sighed in relief. Clearly their daughter Lily, played by perky 5-year-old actress Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is the real star, and LGBT fans certainly don't need to see some other cute kid stealing her scenes and walking on her lines. (Remember the episode where she said the F word?)
Proof of Anderson-Emmons' star quality? New video of the ABC sprite singing to Adele who her mother says she's "crazy into" right now.
Her mother Amy posted a video of the kid on YouTube noting, "It's so cute hearing her belt her songs in the car. This is where she likes to sing the most. At first she didn't know if she wanted to learn this song because she thought it was too slow, but now it's one of her favorites." (Editor's Note: I had the same reaction to Adele.)
Hurry and check it out before Adele's record company gets hip and makes Anderson-Emmons take the video down over copyright issues.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner