Chris Colfer Hopes There's Trouble Ahead for Kurt and Blaine
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 23 2012 5:00 PM ET
Chris Colfer and Darren Criss are tired of exchanging on-screen "I love yous" and look forward to more dramatic material for their Glee characters, Kurt and Blaine, according to E! Online's Marc Malkin.
During an appearance at last night's Teen Choice Awards, where Glee won as favorite comedy series, Colfer was asked by Malkin about future plans for the popular couple. "I would like to do something besides say 'I love you,' and I think Darren and I agree on that," he replied. "They've been together for a while. Let's throw some spice and drama into that."
The 22-year-old actor says he doesn't know what the writers have in store."I hear mixed things," he reveals. "I hear they're still together but then maybe they're breaking up."
Colfer does advise fans not to anticipate nuptials between the two young men. "I would strongly not recommend that for an 18-year-old," Colfer says, with a laugh. "That's way too young. I don't want to promote that!"
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: 22 Reasons Queer History Is Important