Chris Colfer Hopes There's Trouble Ahead for Kurt and Blaine
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 23 2012 5:00 PM ET
Chris Colfer and Darren Criss are tired of exchanging on-screen "I love yous" and look forward to more dramatic material for their Glee characters, Kurt and Blaine, according to E! Online's Marc Malkin.
During an appearance at last night's Teen Choice Awards, where Glee won as favorite comedy series, Colfer was asked by Malkin about future plans for the popular couple. "I would like to do something besides say 'I love you,' and I think Darren and I agree on that," he replied. "They've been together for a while. Let's throw some spice and drama into that."
The 22-year-old actor says he doesn't know what the writers have in store."I hear mixed things," he reveals. "I hear they're still together but then maybe they're breaking up."
Colfer does advise fans not to anticipate nuptials between the two young men. "I would strongly not recommend that for an 18-year-old," Colfer says, with a laugh. "That's way too young. I don't want to promote that!"
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM