WATCH: Carson Kressley Says Queer Eye Forced Him to Come Out to Parents
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 03 2012 9:51 PM ET
Carson Kressley appeared on Joy Behar's Say Anything! program, on Current TV tonight, to share his coming out story.
After telling his parents he was gay in the second grade, Kressley said he didn't broach the subject again until he was 30 years old, and about to star in Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
The program's unabashed title provided the impetus for Kressley to call up his parents, just a day before TV Guide featured the cast of gay men on its cover. Kressley says his parents responded with a resounding "Duh!"
Watch the exchange below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass-Wedding First in Maryland 22 min 56 sec ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 41 min 12 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 47 min 49 sec ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 1 hour 3 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 1 hour 13 min ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 1 hour 41 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 1 hour 47 min ago