Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
The premiere party for the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race, which kicks off today on Logo, took over West Hollywood's Abbey bar last week. While Ru himself showed up in a suit and glasses, the other girls were dressed in drag couture in what seemed like a race down the red carpet.
With everything from a chicken doubling as a purse to a dress that looked like it was found at a Lisa Frank yard sale, the girls had a lot to say about what they described as "the fishiest season yet" of Drag Race. Check them out on the following pages.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses