Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
The premiere party for the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race, which kicks off today on Logo, took over West Hollywood's Abbey bar last week. While Ru himself showed up in a suit and glasses, the other girls were dressed in drag couture in what seemed like a race down the red carpet.
With everything from a chicken doubling as a purse to a dress that looked like it was found at a Lisa Frank yard sale, the girls had a lot to say about what they described as "the fishiest season yet" of Drag Race. Check them out on the following pages.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal