Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 8:00 AM ET
The premiere party for the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race, which kicks off today on Logo, took over West Hollywood's Abbey bar last week. While Ru himself showed up in a suit and glasses, the other girls were dressed in drag couture in what seemed like a race down the red carpet.
With everything from a chicken doubling as a purse to a dress that looked like it was found at a Lisa Frank yard sale, the girls had a lot to say about what they described as "the fishiest season yet" of Drag Race. Check them out on the following pages.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations