WATCH: Carson Kressley Hopes Boy Scouts Follow Military's Lead to 'Allow the Gays'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 14 2013 6:57 PM ET
Carson Kressley, the Emmy-winning TV star now appearing off Broadway in NEWSical, stopped by Joy Behar's program on Current TV to get political about the President's inclusive speeches, and conjecture about the inefficacy of the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay scouts or troop leaders.
"Let's think," Kressley tells the Say Anything host, "They wear kerchiefs, little hats, and sashes. I think the gays have already been there."
Watch the exchange below.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- Op-ed: The Slow Death of Gay Gathering Places May Be Aiding HIV