WATCH: Carson Kressley Hopes Boy Scouts Follow Military's Lead to 'Allow the Gays'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 14 2013 6:57 PM ET
Carson Kressley, the Emmy-winning TV star now appearing off Broadway in NEWSical, stopped by Joy Behar's program on Current TV to get political about the President's inclusive speeches, and conjecture about the inefficacy of the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay scouts or troop leaders.
"Let's think," Kressley tells the Say Anything host, "They wear kerchiefs, little hats, and sashes. I think the gays have already been there."
Watch the exchange below.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home