WATCH: Carson Kressley Hopes Boy Scouts Follow Military's Lead to 'Allow the Gays'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 14 2013 6:57 PM ET
Carson Kressley, the Emmy-winning TV star now appearing off Broadway in NEWSical, stopped by Joy Behar's program on Current TV to get political about the President's inclusive speeches, and conjecture about the inefficacy of the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay scouts or troop leaders.
"Let's think," Kressley tells the Say Anything host, "They wear kerchiefs, little hats, and sashes. I think the gays have already been there."
Watch the exchange below.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- The 'Undetectable' Paradox
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM