WATCH: Carson Kressley Hopes Boy Scouts Follow Military's Lead to 'Allow the Gays'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 14 2013 5:57 PM ET
Carson Kressley, the Emmy-winning TV star now appearing off Broadway in NEWSical, stopped by Joy Behar's program on Current TV to get political about the President's inclusive speeches, and conjecture about the inefficacy of the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay scouts or troop leaders.
"Let's think," Kressley tells the Say Anything host, "They wear kerchiefs, little hats, and sashes. I think the gays have already been there."
Watch the exchange below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School