The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Hyatt — A longtime leader in diversity training and LGBT outreach, Hyatt has hosted several events for the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Those who are boycotting Doug Manchester’s Hyatt in San Diego should note that the antigay Prop. 8 donor is a franchise owner and is currently negotiating to give up controlling interest in that hotel. Protesters at that location have noted Hyatt’s support of the gay community as a whole.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World