The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Hyatt — A longtime leader in diversity training and LGBT outreach, Hyatt has hosted several events for the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Those who are boycotting Doug Manchester’s Hyatt in San Diego should note that the antigay Prop. 8 donor is a franchise owner and is currently negotiating to give up controlling interest in that hotel. Protesters at that location have noted Hyatt’s support of the gay community as a whole.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- PHOTOS: Cyndi Lauper and Friends Work to Bring LGBT Homeless Youth Home for the Holidays
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 20 min 10 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 1 hour 17 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 1 hour 31 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 1 hour 49 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 2 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Two and a Half Men's Respectful Job With Trans Character 2 hours 32 min ago
- Health New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Obamacare 3:58 PM