The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Hyatt — A longtime leader in diversity training and LGBT outreach, Hyatt has hosted several events for the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Those who are boycotting Doug Manchester’s Hyatt in San Diego should note that the antigay Prop. 8 donor is a franchise owner and is currently negotiating to give up controlling interest in that hotel. Protesters at that location have noted Hyatt’s support of the gay community as a whole.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain