WATCH: CVS Health Releases Gay-Inclusive Ad
BY Trudy Ring
September 04 2014 4:11 PM ET
The CVS drugstore chain is getting lots of publicity for discontinuing tobacco sales and changing its name to CVS Health — but it’s also worth noting that the company’s sending an LGBT-welcoming message in its rebranding effort.
CVS Health yesterday released an ad showcasing the diversity of customers it serves, and it includes two men who are obviously a couple. Watch the ad below; you’ll see the gay couple at about the 25-second mark.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards