WATCH: CVS Health Releases Gay-Inclusive Ad
BY Trudy Ring
September 04 2014 4:11 PM ET
The CVS drugstore chain is getting lots of publicity for discontinuing tobacco sales and changing its name to CVS Health — but it’s also worth noting that the company’s sending an LGBT-welcoming message in its rebranding effort.
CVS Health yesterday released an ad showcasing the diversity of customers it serves, and it includes two men who are obviously a couple. Watch the ad below; you’ll see the gay couple at about the 25-second mark.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox