WATCH: CVS Health Releases Gay-Inclusive Ad
BY Trudy Ring
September 04 2014 4:11 PM ET
The CVS drugstore chain is getting lots of publicity for discontinuing tobacco sales and changing its name to CVS Health — but it’s also worth noting that the company’s sending an LGBT-welcoming message in its rebranding effort.
CVS Health yesterday released an ad showcasing the diversity of customers it serves, and it includes two men who are obviously a couple. Watch the ad below; you’ll see the gay couple at about the 25-second mark.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People