WATCH: CVS Health Releases Gay-Inclusive Ad
BY Trudy Ring
September 04 2014 4:11 PM ET
The CVS drugstore chain is getting lots of publicity for discontinuing tobacco sales and changing its name to CVS Health — but it’s also worth noting that the company’s sending an LGBT-welcoming message in its rebranding effort.
CVS Health yesterday released an ad showcasing the diversity of customers it serves, and it includes two men who are obviously a couple. Watch the ad below; you’ll see the gay couple at about the 25-second mark.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word