Best Tweet Ever: Come Out, Come Out
BY Jami Smith
January 21 2012 2:00 PM ET
Every week, The
Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians —
and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us
laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out the Comedy section. Or
join the more than 3,000 people who follow @gaysayer on Twitter now for
And now a post from your host:
It doesn't mean the same thing when I brag to guys about having a giant vagina.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) January 17, 2012
I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t.— Semi Sweet (@juicymorsel) January 14, 2012
If your name is Meryl Streep, you're not allowed to act surprised when you win.— Fortune Feimster (@fortunefunny) January 16, 2012
I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy who's in front of a woman and then a couple and another guy. This Sbarro is unusually crowded.— Samuel Moen (@samuelmoen) December 17, 2011
FUN FACT: I've only ever come OUT of a vagina.— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) January 15, 2012
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'