Best Tweet Ever: Why Hell Would Suck
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2012 3:35 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out
the Comedy section. Or join the more than 3,500 people who follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now for daily updates.
A post from your host:
Do I have a small bladder? Or am I just trying to leave the room as often as possible?
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) January 24, 2012
Panting after running up a short set of stairs is the American way.— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) January 22, 2012
I tried having phone sex with this guy who's really flamboyant.He asked, "Who are you wearing?"— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) January 21, 2012
Women's breasts are like martinis, one isn't enough and three are too many.— Laughing Lesbian (@LaughingLesbian) January 26, 2012
Startin a book club in my car today. Interested? Can we use your car? Mine's at home. I'm at the airport. Come get me. There's no book club.— Tobbie (@TheTobbie) January 25, 2012
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Ill. Trans Woman Alleges Medical Discrimination, Files Lawsuit
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College