Best Tweet Ever: Why Hell Would Suck
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2012 3:35 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out
the Comedy section. Or join the more than 3,500 people who follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now for daily updates.
A post from your host:
Do I have a small bladder? Or am I just trying to leave the room as often as possible?
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) January 24, 2012
Panting after running up a short set of stairs is the American way.— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) January 22, 2012
I tried having phone sex with this guy who's really flamboyant.He asked, "Who are you wearing?"— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) January 21, 2012
Women's breasts are like martinis, one isn't enough and three are too many.— Laughing Lesbian (@LaughingLesbian) January 26, 2012
Startin a book club in my car today. Interested? Can we use your car? Mine's at home. I'm at the airport. Come get me. There's no book club.— Tobbie (@TheTobbie) January 25, 2012
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'