Best Tweet Ever: Kirk Cameron’s 15 Minutes Is Up (Again)
BY Jami Smith
March 09 2012 8:20 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh.
For daily updates, join the more than 4,700 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now a post from your host:
You forgot to ask David Faustino and Jaleel White what they think of gay rights. I won't rest until everyone weighs in.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 6, 2012
I would slap you, but I don't want to get slut on my hand.
— David Robert (@DavidRobert) February 29, 2012
The real story of "The Hurt Locker" is actually about my drawer filled with vibrators and discounted chocolates.
— Larisa(@larisasays) March 5, 2012
You have NO idea how hard it is to explain to a cat that you're trying to date again.
— lauren caltagirone (@MrsRupertPupkin) March 9, 2012
"Tomorrow, on Oprah." -Oprah picking out tomorrow's outfit
— Bridger Winegar (@bridger_w) March 8, 2012
I call it being asked for 4 billion favors a day by a bunch of suck-ups. You call it prayer.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) March 3, 2012
The couple that spray tans together probably binge drinks together.
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) March 4, 2012
Rush makes me ashamed to be a middleaged white man and Kirk Cameron makes me ashamed to be a failed actor. We don't all think like that NoH8
— Craig Ferguson (@CraigyFerg) March 4, 2012
My defense of civil liberties brings all the boys to the yard
— Ron Paul's Drag Race (@RonPaulDragRace) March 2, 2012
Give a Republican a fish and he'll think he learned how to fish. Teach him to fish and he'll call you socialist.
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) March 6, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
Kirk Cameron and Santorum need to know I am destroying civilization by being today's carpool dad for 3 kids in my son's class.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) March 7, 2012
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM