Best Tweet Ever: Geraldo’s Most Wanted
BY Jami Smith
March 23 2012 6:36 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 5,000 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter. If you're a little behind on the Geraldo news, check out the clip at the bottom of the article.
And now a post from your host:
I keep my hood inside my pants because of shit like this.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 23, 2012
Legally I'm only attracted to Justin Timberlake starting with the "Bye Bye Bye" video.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) March 21, 2012
Drag shows make me a little uncomfortable because it's like a lot of attention on not me.
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) March 19, 2012
"I like my men like I like my women: Both."-bisexuals
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) March 19, 2012
Kind of sad that a modern day Titanic love story would probably take place on Carnival cruise ship.
— Maggie (@maggsd) March 20, 2012
Worried that when I turn 65, I'll immediately start finding the men on The Golden Girls attractive.
— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) March 21, 2012
It's not fair that all those kids in Africa and Asia get to play hunger games while American kids are stuck playing childhood obesity games.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) March 19, 2012
With all the racial tension and homophobia these days maybe the solution is to go back to just making fun of blondes.
— mark normand (@marknorm) March 23, 2012
Lesbians are so fucked with this hoodie thing.
— Jill Kushner (@TheJillKushner) March 23, 2012
According to Geraldo Rivera, Michael Cera is America's most dangerous gang member.
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) March 23, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
"If she didn't want to be eaten by a wolf, then why did she wear that little red riding hood?" - Geraldo reading to preschoolers
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) March 23, 2012
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans 31 min 57 sec ago
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 46 min 10 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages 47 min 41 sec ago
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 1 hour 56 min ago
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 2 hours 50 min ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 4:14 PM
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 3:32 PM