Best Tweet Ever: Geraldo’s Most Wanted
BY Jami Smith
March 23 2012 5:36 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 5,000 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter. If you're a little behind on the Geraldo news, check out the clip at the bottom of the article.
And now a post from your host:
I keep my hood inside my pants because of shit like this.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 23, 2012
Legally I'm only attracted to Justin Timberlake starting with the "Bye Bye Bye" video.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) March 21, 2012
Drag shows make me a little uncomfortable because it's like a lot of attention on not me.
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) March 19, 2012
"I like my men like I like my women: Both."-bisexuals
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) March 19, 2012
Kind of sad that a modern day Titanic love story would probably take place on Carnival cruise ship.
— Maggie (@maggsd) March 20, 2012
Worried that when I turn 65, I'll immediately start finding the men on The Golden Girls attractive.
— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) March 21, 2012
It's not fair that all those kids in Africa and Asia get to play hunger games while American kids are stuck playing childhood obesity games.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) March 19, 2012
With all the racial tension and homophobia these days maybe the solution is to go back to just making fun of blondes.
— mark normand (@marknorm) March 23, 2012
Lesbians are so fucked with this hoodie thing.
— Jill Kushner (@TheJillKushner) March 23, 2012
According to Geraldo Rivera, Michael Cera is America's most dangerous gang member.
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) March 23, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
"If she didn't want to be eaten by a wolf, then why did she wear that little red riding hood?" - Geraldo reading to preschoolers
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) March 23, 2012
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM