Best Tweet Ever: Geraldo’s Most Wanted
BY Jami Smith
March 23 2012 6:36 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 5,000 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter. If you're a little behind on the Geraldo news, check out the clip at the bottom of the article.
And now a post from your host:
I keep my hood inside my pants because of shit like this.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 23, 2012
Legally I'm only attracted to Justin Timberlake starting with the "Bye Bye Bye" video.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) March 21, 2012
Drag shows make me a little uncomfortable because it's like a lot of attention on not me.
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) March 19, 2012
"I like my men like I like my women: Both."-bisexuals
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) March 19, 2012
Kind of sad that a modern day Titanic love story would probably take place on Carnival cruise ship.
— Maggie (@maggsd) March 20, 2012
Worried that when I turn 65, I'll immediately start finding the men on The Golden Girls attractive.
— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) March 21, 2012
It's not fair that all those kids in Africa and Asia get to play hunger games while American kids are stuck playing childhood obesity games.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) March 19, 2012
With all the racial tension and homophobia these days maybe the solution is to go back to just making fun of blondes.
— mark normand (@marknorm) March 23, 2012
Lesbians are so fucked with this hoodie thing.
— Jill Kushner (@TheJillKushner) March 23, 2012
According to Geraldo Rivera, Michael Cera is America's most dangerous gang member.
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) March 23, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
"If she didn't want to be eaten by a wolf, then why did she wear that little red riding hood?" - Geraldo reading to preschoolers
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) March 23, 2012
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Latest News
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 45 min 49 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 45 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 30 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM