SNL: How Do You Make Mitt Romney Seem Gay Friendly?
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2012 12:25 PM ET
Saturday Night Live imagined a moment of camaraderie between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum at a bar together looking back on the Republican primary.
"You're the only candidate who could ever make me look exciting," Santorum thanks Romney.
"And you're the only candidate who could make me look gay friendly," Romney answers.
To celebrate the end of a hard-fought primary, Santorum orders a chocolate milk. And Romney orders a napkin.
Eventually nearly all of the Republican candidates show up at the party, with Romney joking that Bachmann was crashing the boys' night.
"Oh, I've crashed a lot of boys nights," Bachmann says, "usually, when I come home early and unannounced."
Watch the video via Mediaite (via NBC).
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: He's Positive, I'm Not — How Do We Deal? 5 min 41 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: What Is a Serodiscordant Couple? 6 min 40 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment 10 TV Stars Who Are HIV Activists 8 min 30 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Emmy Winner Leslie Jordan: 'I’m Too Young & Fancy to Pay for This Sex!' 34 min 9 sec ago
- Media Murdoch Urges Boycott of Pro-Equality Guinness 35 min 20 sec ago
- Television Exclusive Clip: The Idols Sing on RuPaul's Drag Race Tonight 1 hour 36 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 6:00 AM