SNL: How Do You Make Mitt Romney Seem Gay Friendly?
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2012 12:25 PM ET
Saturday Night Live imagined a moment of camaraderie between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum at a bar together looking back on the Republican primary.
"You're the only candidate who could ever make me look exciting," Santorum thanks Romney.
"And you're the only candidate who could make me look gay friendly," Romney answers.
To celebrate the end of a hard-fought primary, Santorum orders a chocolate milk. And Romney orders a napkin.
Eventually nearly all of the Republican candidates show up at the party, with Romney joking that Bachmann was crashing the boys' night.
"Oh, I've crashed a lot of boys nights," Bachmann says, "usually, when I come home early and unannounced."
Watch the video via Mediaite (via NBC).
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- Kazakhstan Politicians Call for DNA Testing to Identify Gays