SNL: How Do You Make Mitt Romney Seem Gay Friendly?
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2012 12:25 PM ET
Saturday Night Live imagined a moment of camaraderie between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum at a bar together looking back on the Republican primary.
"You're the only candidate who could ever make me look exciting," Santorum thanks Romney.
"And you're the only candidate who could make me look gay friendly," Romney answers.
To celebrate the end of a hard-fought primary, Santorum orders a chocolate milk. And Romney orders a napkin.
Eventually nearly all of the Republican candidates show up at the party, with Romney joking that Bachmann was crashing the boys' night.
"Oh, I've crashed a lot of boys nights," Bachmann says, "usually, when I come home early and unannounced."
Watch the video via Mediaite (via NBC).
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality May 20 2013 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay May 20 2013 6:48 PM