SNL: How Do You Make Mitt Romney Seem Gay Friendly?
BY Lucas Grindley
April 15 2012 12:25 PM ET
Saturday Night Live imagined a moment of camaraderie between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum at a bar together looking back on the Republican primary.
"You're the only candidate who could ever make me look exciting," Santorum thanks Romney.
"And you're the only candidate who could make me look gay friendly," Romney answers.
To celebrate the end of a hard-fought primary, Santorum orders a chocolate milk. And Romney orders a napkin.
Eventually nearly all of the Republican candidates show up at the party, with Romney joking that Bachmann was crashing the boys' night.
"Oh, I've crashed a lot of boys nights," Bachmann says, "usually, when I come home early and unannounced."
Watch the video via Mediaite (via NBC).
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers