WATCH: Darren Criss, Neil Patrick, Jane Lynch on Why They Vote
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 25 2012 10:47 AM ET
Everyone has a special reason to register to vote, even celebs such as Darren Criss, Miley Cyrus, Jane Lynch, Neil Patrick Harris, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who offer their unique reasons in a new video.
Joel McHale votes because, as he puts it, "I'm not a motherfucking communist."
"Voting is the best decision you can make," says Lynch, adding, "A close second is getting a One Direction tattoo on your ass, like I did."
I'm voting because it makes my hands stronger for tweeting," offers Cyrus.
"I vote because it's all of our civic duty to help choose the people who will lead this country into the future," Harris shares. "Also I love hitting on the little old chicks who check you in —no teeth."
Watch the video below.
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 54 min 14 sec ago
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 1 hour 53 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 2 hours 2 min ago
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 3:14 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on TV 2:27 PM
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2:11 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 1:56 PM