WATCH: Darren Criss, Neil Patrick, Jane Lynch on Why They Vote
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 25 2012 9:47 AM ET
Everyone has a special reason to register to vote, even celebs such as Darren Criss, Miley Cyrus, Jane Lynch, Neil Patrick Harris, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who offer their unique reasons in a new video.
Joel McHale votes because, as he puts it, "I'm not a motherfucking communist."
"Voting is the best decision you can make," says Lynch, adding, "A close second is getting a One Direction tattoo on your ass, like I did."
I'm voting because it makes my hands stronger for tweeting," offers Cyrus.
"I vote because it's all of our civic duty to help choose the people who will lead this country into the future," Harris shares. "Also I love hitting on the little old chicks who check you in —no teeth."
Watch the video below.
- Media Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees 30 min 32 sec ago
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? 3:03 PM
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers 2:25 PM
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts 1:10 PM
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 5:00 AM