WATCH: YouTubers Mock Homophobia in 'Mother Russia'
BY Jase Peeples
January 30 2014 2:58 PM ET
Some YouTubers using the account LeanAndMean have shared a new video that mocks Russia’s law banning “gay propaganda” by highlighting all the reasons the country is actually “super gay.”
From fabulous ballets to an abundance of sexy bears, the hilarious “Mother Russia” points out why the host county of the 2014 Winter Olympics should be the first country in line to wave a rainbow flag during the Sochi Games.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post