WATCH: YouTubers Mock Homophobia in 'Mother Russia'
BY Jase Peeples
January 30 2014 1:58 PM ET
Some YouTubers using the account LeanAndMean have shared a new video that mocks Russia’s law banning “gay propaganda” by highlighting all the reasons the country is actually “super gay.”
From fabulous ballets to an abundance of sexy bears, the hilarious “Mother Russia” points out why the host county of the 2014 Winter Olympics should be the first country in line to wave a rainbow flag during the Sochi Games.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'