WATCH: YouTubers Mock Homophobia in 'Mother Russia'
BY Jase Peeples
January 30 2014 2:58 PM ET
Some YouTubers using the account LeanAndMean have shared a new video that mocks Russia’s law banning “gay propaganda” by highlighting all the reasons the country is actually “super gay.”
From fabulous ballets to an abundance of sexy bears, the hilarious “Mother Russia” points out why the host county of the 2014 Winter Olympics should be the first country in line to wave a rainbow flag during the Sochi Games.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers