WATCH: YouTubers Mock Homophobia in 'Mother Russia'
BY Jase Peeples
January 30 2014 1:58 PM ET
Some YouTubers using the account LeanAndMean have shared a new video that mocks Russia’s law banning “gay propaganda” by highlighting all the reasons the country is actually “super gay.”
From fabulous ballets to an abundance of sexy bears, the hilarious “Mother Russia” points out why the host county of the 2014 Winter Olympics should be the first country in line to wave a rainbow flag during the Sochi Games.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary