WATCH: YouTubers Mock Homophobia in 'Mother Russia'
BY Jase Peeples
January 30 2014 2:58 PM ET
Some YouTubers using the account LeanAndMean have shared a new video that mocks Russia’s law banning “gay propaganda” by highlighting all the reasons the country is actually “super gay.”
From fabulous ballets to an abundance of sexy bears, the hilarious “Mother Russia” points out why the host county of the 2014 Winter Olympics should be the first country in line to wave a rainbow flag during the Sochi Games.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home