In Texas, Same-Sex Couple's Neighbors Paint Over Antigay Graffiti
BY Neal Broverman
March 04 2013 1:04 PM ET
A couple in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, were hit with two acts of cruelty recently; they were denied use of a wedding hall because they're gay, and then after their story was featured on the local news, their fence was tagged with homophobic graffiti. But their neighbors have stepped in to paint over the nasty messages.
Neighbors of Ben Allen and Justin Hudgins pitched in this weekend, utilizing grown-ups and kids to paint over the hateful graffiti, reports WFAA. Officials are investigating the graffiti as a hate crime.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive