A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
July 19 2010 5:00 AM ET
3 p.m., Pacific Palisades, Calif.: Michael Bowen and partner Gary Lane with Michael’s mom, Deborah, visiting from Ohio and Shrine Lake.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?