A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
11:35 A.M., Lake Tahoe, Calif.: Erin Foley tells us, "I had to go to Ross to buy a hat, a scarf, and some gloves before my shows at The Improv at Harvey’s. We got seven inches of unexpected snow!"
12:00 P.M., West Hollywood, Calif.: Dana Goldberg is staying hydrated at the Annual Lesbian Field Day.
12:30 P.M., Los Angeles: Jason Dudey: "A little mani-pedi never hurt a stand up comedian. I need pretty hands to hold the mic and I work on my feet. It's a rough life."
1:00 P.M., Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Brad Loekle judging the sandcastle competition as a 'bathing beauty' for Atlantis Events at The Hard Rock Hotel. "Why yes, that IS a banana in my bathing suit."
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either