The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 a.m. Advocate Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym and then off to the office in Westwood.
5:57 a.m. Harris Raisa sends us a photo of early morning charm.
7:41 a.m. Katy Blankenhorn said these visitors came in first thing in the morning before leaving for work. "It's hard heading out when these two are still in bed."
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses