The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 a.m. Advocate Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym and then off to the office in Westwood.
5:57 a.m. Harris Raisa sends us a photo of early morning charm.
7:41 a.m. Katy Blankenhorn said these visitors came in first thing in the morning before leaving for work. "It's hard heading out when these two are still in bed."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House