The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 a.m. Advocate Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym and then off to the office in Westwood.
5:57 a.m. Harris Raisa sends us a photo of early morning charm.
7:41 a.m. Katy Blankenhorn said these visitors came in first thing in the morning before leaving for work. "It's hard heading out when these two are still in bed."
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 19 min 44 sec ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 22 min 49 sec ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 49 min 23 sec ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 51 min 58 sec ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 55 min 11 sec ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 57 min 34 sec ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 1 hour 53 min ago