BY Advocate Contributors
October 22 2009 10:00 AM ET
- Always use a condom
- Urinate after orgasms
- Never share razors, toothbrushes and enema equipment. Harmful blood-borne bacteria, especially hepatitis, can live on minute blood particles
- Gargle after sex with mouthwash or salt water
- Shower after sex whenever possible
- Always use a condom on sex toys before insertion, especially if they are to be shared
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word