BY Advocate Contributors
October 22 2009 10:00 AM ET
- Always use a condom
- Urinate after orgasms
- Never share razors, toothbrushes and enema equipment. Harmful blood-borne bacteria, especially hepatitis, can live on minute blood particles
- Gargle after sex with mouthwash or salt water
- Shower after sex whenever possible
- Always use a condom on sex toys before insertion, especially if they are to be shared
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'