BY Advocate Contributors
October 22 2009 10:00 AM ET
- Always use a condom
- Urinate after orgasms
- Never share razors, toothbrushes and enema equipment. Harmful blood-borne bacteria, especially hepatitis, can live on minute blood particles
- Gargle after sex with mouthwash or salt water
- Shower after sex whenever possible
- Always use a condom on sex toys before insertion, especially if they are to be shared
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban