BY Advocate Contributors
October 22 2009 10:00 AM ET
- Always use a condom
- Urinate after orgasms
- Never share razors, toothbrushes and enema equipment. Harmful blood-borne bacteria, especially hepatitis, can live on minute blood particles
- Gargle after sex with mouthwash or salt water
- Shower after sex whenever possible
- Always use a condom on sex toys before insertion, especially if they are to be shared
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes