BY Advocate Contributors
October 22 2009 10:00 AM ET
- Always use a condom
- Urinate after orgasms
- Never share razors, toothbrushes and enema equipment. Harmful blood-borne bacteria, especially hepatitis, can live on minute blood particles
- Gargle after sex with mouthwash or salt water
- Shower after sex whenever possible
- Always use a condom on sex toys before insertion, especially if they are to be shared
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series