Immune Response Corp. appoints new CEO
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 15 2003 1:00 AM ET
Immune Response Corp., maker of the experimental HIV vaccine Remune, last week announced the appointment of John Bonfiglio as the company's new chief executive officer. He will be charged with spearheading the company's development of Remune, currently in clinical trials for possible use in combination with antiretroviral drugs to slow or stop HIV replication in people infected with the virus.
"A significant factor in any HIV treatment development is the importance of the HIV activist and medical communities, whose long-term advocacy and input have been instrumental in the advancement of new treatments," Bonfiglio said. "I look forward to working closely with these groups as we pursue the ongoing development of Remune."
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Nintendo Will 'Fix' Bug That Allows Same-Sex Couples to Marry in Video Game
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 1 hour 42 min ago
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 2 hours 22 min ago
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality May 20 2013 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay May 20 2013 6:48 PM