Immune Response Corp. appoints new CEO
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 15 2003 1:00 AM ET
Immune Response Corp., maker of the experimental HIV vaccine Remune, last week announced the appointment of John Bonfiglio as the company's new chief executive officer. He will be charged with spearheading the company's development of Remune, currently in clinical trials for possible use in combination with antiretroviral drugs to slow or stop HIV replication in people infected with the virus.
"A significant factor in any HIV treatment development is the importance of the HIV activist and medical communities, whose long-term advocacy and input have been instrumental in the advancement of new treatments," Bonfiglio said. "I look forward to working closely with these groups as we pursue the ongoing development of Remune."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'