HIV infections up in North Dakota
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 19 2003 1:00 AM ET
New HIV infections are up nearly 25% in North Dakota, with 22 reported cases in 2002, up from 17 in 2001, state health officials announced this week. A total of 302 HIV cases have been reported in the state since 1984. "Because of the small numbers reported, caution must be used when making inferences from this data," said Karin Mongeon, North Dakota's HIV/AIDS program manager.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men