HIV infections up in North Dakota
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 19 2003 1:00 AM ET
New HIV infections are up nearly 25% in North Dakota, with 22 reported cases in 2002, up from 17 in 2001, state health officials announced this week. A total of 302 HIV cases have been reported in the state since 1984. "Because of the small numbers reported, caution must be used when making inferences from this data," said Karin Mongeon, North Dakota's HIV/AIDS program manager.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose