HIV infections up in North Dakota
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 19 2003 1:00 AM ET
New HIV infections are up nearly 25% in North Dakota, with 22 reported cases in 2002, up from 17 in 2001, state health officials announced this week. A total of 302 HIV cases have been reported in the state since 1984. "Because of the small numbers reported, caution must be used when making inferences from this data," said Karin Mongeon, North Dakota's HIV/AIDS program manager.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job