Philadelphia's ActionAIDS to open fifth office
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Philadelphia-based ActionAIDS, the largest HIV/AIDS organization in Pennsylvania, on Monday will open the agency's fifth office in the city to help serve HIV-positive South Philadelphia residents. The office will be located at 1726 S. Broad St. and will have a full-time staff of 10 employees. The new office will offer case management, mental health therapy, housing counseling, alternative and complementary therapies, support groups, prevention case management for injection drug users and prisoners, and education and outreach services. The agency already has a main office in Center City Philadelphia, and branch offices in North Philadelphia, West Philadelphia, and the Washington Square West neighborhood of the city.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut