Philadelphia's ActionAIDS to open fifth office
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Philadelphia-based ActionAIDS, the largest HIV/AIDS organization in Pennsylvania, on Monday will open the agency's fifth office in the city to help serve HIV-positive South Philadelphia residents. The office will be located at 1726 S. Broad St. and will have a full-time staff of 10 employees. The new office will offer case management, mental health therapy, housing counseling, alternative and complementary therapies, support groups, prevention case management for injection drug users and prisoners, and education and outreach services. The agency already has a main office in Center City Philadelphia, and branch offices in North Philadelphia, West Philadelphia, and the Washington Square West neighborhood of the city.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community