Project Inform executive director will step down April 1
March 05 2005 12:00 AM ET
Ellen LaPointe, executive director of the San Francisco-based HIV advocacy group Project Inform, has resigned her position and will leave the organization on April 1, according to Project Inform Press release. "I have been honored and proud to be a part of Project Inform and its extraordinary work and accomplishments over the last four years," LaPointe said in the release. The agency's board of directors expects to name an interim director before LaPointe's departure. "Our strength and consistent vision have allowed us to be an important contributor to the fight against AIDS for the last 20 years, and Project Inform remains strong and well-equipped to face the challenges ahead," said founding director Martin Delaney in the release.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model