Gay sting appeal fails in California
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
The California supreme court said Wednesday that it will not hear an appeal by several men arrested in a Santa Ana sting operation that targeted a gay cruising area of the city, the Los Angeles Times reports. The courts decision assures that the men, who are accused of soliciting sex from an undercover officer in Santiago Park, will have to stand trial on those charges.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment