Oklahoma police hunting for AIDS robber
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Oklahoma police are on the hunt for a Texas man who is wanted for armed robbery with what he says is an AIDS-tainted needle, reports Channel2000.com. State prosecutors Tuesday issued an arrest warrant for 23-year-old John Andrew Doege Jr. of New Braunfels, Tex. He was charged with two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon. Doege allegedly entered several Oklahoma businesses, pointed a syringe at clerks, announced that the syringe is tainted with HIV, and then demanded money. Witnesses were able to get the license plate number of his car and also identified him from a photo lineup.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter