Angelina: Shiloh Cries for Short Hair
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 3:10 PM ET
Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh has been known to cry
over having long hair and reportedly asked her mother to have it cut.
Jolie told Grazia magazine she cut Shiloh's hair because she wanted it cut, according to Monsters & Critics.
"I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should," Jolie said. "I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is ... I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves."
In May, Life & Style magazine put the child on its cover, asking, "Why Is Angelina Turning Shiloh Into a Boy?" The accompanying article said Jolie refused to allow her daughter to wear dresses and calls her "John."
Jolie and Brad Pitt together have six children.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM