Angelina: Shiloh Cries for Short Hair
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 3:10 PM ET
Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh has been known to cry
over having long hair and reportedly asked her mother to have it cut.
Jolie told Grazia magazine she cut Shiloh's hair because she wanted it cut, according to Monsters & Critics.
"I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should," Jolie said. "I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is ... I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves."
In May, Life & Style magazine put the child on its cover, asking, "Why Is Angelina Turning Shiloh Into a Boy?" The accompanying article said Jolie refused to allow her daughter to wear dresses and calls her "John."
Jolie and Brad Pitt together have six children.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?