Angelina: Shiloh Cries for Short Hair
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 2:10 PM ET
Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh has been known to cry
over having long hair and reportedly asked her mother to have it cut.
Jolie told Grazia magazine she cut Shiloh's hair because she wanted it cut, according to Monsters & Critics.
"I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should," Jolie said. "I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is ... I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves."
In May, Life & Style magazine put the child on its cover, asking, "Why Is Angelina Turning Shiloh Into a Boy?" The accompanying article said Jolie refused to allow her daughter to wear dresses and calls her "John."
Jolie and Brad Pitt together have six children.
- Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Travel Futuristic Vegas Nightclub Goes Gay 28 min 24 sec ago
- Obituaries Washington Marriage Equality Opponent Dies 1 hour 1 min ago
- Film Paul Rudd Set to Star in Marvel Comics Ant-Man Film 2 hours 2 min ago
- Entertainment News Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out 2 hours 34 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Hotel Chain 2 hours 38 min ago
- People Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny 2 hours 53 min ago
- Women The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Lesbian Penguins in Love in Israel 2 hours 57 min ago