Shocks Venice Filmfest
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 05 2010 7:00 PM ET
Attendees of the Venice Film Festival were reportedly shocked by the content of the opening film, Black Swan, which features scenes of lesbian sex, drug taking, and self-harm.
The Guardian of London reported that the sex scene between stars Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis elicited an intense response from viewers at the festival, which began earlier this week. The movie, directed by Darren Aronofsky, is about the highly competitive world of ballet.
Click here for the full story.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2 hours 18 min ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM