Director's Faery Fantasy
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 24 2010 5:40 PM ET
Kimberly Peirce, the out director of the Academy Award-winning drama Boys Don't Cry, will tackle the fantasy novel Wicked Lovely, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The novel, the first in a best-selling series by Melissa Marr, focuses on a female teenager who can see the hidden faery world but courts danger when she falls in love with a faery king. Casting for the film hasn't been announced.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding