Pink Tells Ellen, "I'm Pregnant"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 9:25 PM ET
Pink swings by The Ellen Degeneres Show on Wednesday to confirm rumors she and her husband Carey Hart are expecting their first child.
“I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you,” Pink tells the talk show host.
Pink says she’s not sure she wants to know the sex of the baby, but she’s “terrified” because the doctor thinks it’s a girl.
“You're going to get payback?,” Ellen asks. “Is that what you're worried about?”
“My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me,” Pink responds. “I'm terrified one of us will go to jail.”
Pink has long been an outspoken advocate for gay rights. She was honored with the Human Rights Campaign’s Ally for Equality Award last month.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 34 min 38 sec ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM