Miracle on 22nd Street
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2010 1:10 PM ET
Is Santa Claus a gay couple in Chelsea? That’s what kids in New York City seem to think. Click below to watch a New York Times report on a gay couple who, for some unknown reason, are suddenly flooded with Santa Claus’s mail.
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People