Lover of Murdered Journalist: I'm Not Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 10 2011 10:10 AM ET
Male model Renato Seabra, who now denies that he is gay, confessed to torturing his older lover Carlos Castro, a Portuguese journalist, and castrating him with a wine corkscrew in New York City to rid himself of "demons and a virus."
The New York Post reports on the confession reported by law enforcement sources. Seabra, 20, is accused of murdering fashion columnist Castro, 65, at the Intercontinental Hotel in Times Square on Friday.
"He told cops that he killed Castro 'to get rid of demons, to get rid of the virus,' sources said. 'The virus' does not refer to AIDS, although it was unclear what exactly Seabra meant by the statement, the source said," reported the Post.
"Seabra took a wine corkscrew to mutilate his victim, plunging it into one of Castro's eyes and then using it to cut off his testicles, sources said.
"The mutilation was long and gruesome. 'It wasn't a two-minute thing,' one source said," according to the Post.
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
- WATCH: Trans Woman Attacked in Hollywood Hate Crime Speaks Out, Cops Offer Reward
- Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
- WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 8 min 14 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Florida Group Aims to Build Marriage Equality Support 1 hour 3 min ago
- Women WATCH: The L Word's Kate Moennig in Ray Donovan Series Premiere 1 hour 7 min ago
- Crime Man Pleads Not Guilty to West Village Murder 1 hour 15 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Trans Woman Attacked in Hollywood Hate Crime Speaks Out 1 hour 30 min ago
- Politics This Man Wants to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu' 1 hour 44 min ago
- Music WATCH: 'Guess What?' Cazwell's New Video Is Hot! 1 hour 51 min ago