Are Gay Men Better Endowed?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2011 8:50 PM ET
Gay men are better endowed than straight men, radio and TV journalist Faith Salie told Gayle King on Friday's installment of The Gayle King Show.
It's one of many ways people can tell gay men from straight men, Salie says. The journalist appeared on the show to talk about gaydar, citing David France's 2007 article for New York magazine titled "The Science of Gaydar."
Salie says research is turning up an increasing number of ways in which gay people are different from straight people. Finger length, hair patterns, and fingerprints are among the other ways in which gay people and straight people differ.
According to Salie, the differences between gay men and lesbians are also significant.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM