Are Gay Men Better Endowed?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2011 8:50 PM ET
Gay men are better endowed than straight men, radio and TV journalist Faith Salie told Gayle King on Friday's installment of The Gayle King Show.
It's one of many ways people can tell gay men from straight men, Salie says. The journalist appeared on the show to talk about gaydar, citing David France's 2007 article for New York magazine titled "The Science of Gaydar."
Salie says research is turning up an increasing number of ways in which gay people are different from straight people. Finger length, hair patterns, and fingerprints are among the other ways in which gay people and straight people differ.
According to Salie, the differences between gay men and lesbians are also significant.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM