Intruder at Ellen's House
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 14 2011 7:05 PM ET
A 49-year-old woman was charged Monday with a misdemeanor for
trespassing, one week after she was arrested near the home of Ellen
DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi.
Karen Grace Sjoden was detained by DeGeneres's 24-hour security team after she was allegedly found trespassing near the property last week. Sjoden did not make it inside the DeGeneres–de Rossi home.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 1 hour 34 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 2 hours 28 min ago
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM